Aug 18 2012
|more articles from|
Arab countries should improve relations with Iran: Tunisian FM
Tunis - Tunisia's Foreign Minister Rafiq Abdelsalam said that it is of paramount importance for the Arab countries to establish better relation with powerful countries like Iran.
The Tunisian diplomat made the above remarks in a meeting with the Iranian ambassador in Tunisia, Peyman Jebeli, in the Capital city Tunis on Friday.
Abdelsalam noted that Tunisia is determined to establish bilateral ties with Iran different areas.
President Ahmadinejad and his Tunisian counterpart hade met in Mecca on the sidelines of the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation (OIC).
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More