Jan 09 2012
|more articles from|
Anti-Iran sanctions, ineffective: Cuban ambassador
On the prospect of Tehran-Havana cooperation, he announced that a credit line worth 200 million euros has been established to facilitate trade and economic transactions between the two countries. The figure would exceed 500 million euros during the upcoming visit to Cuba of President Ahmadinejad, he added.
Citing Tehran-Havana political ties as significant, Cuban diplomat called for further expansion of all-out relations between the two nations.
Referring to great existing potentials in both countries, he regretted that the level of bilateral economic relations is not satisfactory.
On Iran nuclear program, the Cuban envoy reiterated that Havana recognizes the legitimate right of the Iranian nation to pursue peaceful nuclear technology.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- There's More