Jun 30 2009
|more articles from|
Amman Stock Exchange
The share price index closed at 2,713 points, a decline of 0.77 per cent.
Out of 178 companies whose shares were traded, prices of 44 entities rose, and those of 112 firms declined.
The top five losers were Al Manara Insurance by 5 per cent, Jordan Ceramic Industries by 5 per cent, Invest Bank by 5 per cent, Middle East Diversified Investment by 4.98 per cent, and Ready Mix Concrete and Construction Supplies by 4.98 per cent.
© Jordan Times 2009
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- There's More