Oct 07 2011
|more articles from|
Amana Capital Appoints Mr Noor Eldeen Al-Hammoury as Chief Market Strategist
Amana Capital has appointed Mr Noor Eldeen Al-Hammoury as Chief Market Strategist. Noor will lead the analysis for major currency pairs as well as examine the decisions made by the main international central banks impacting currencies, commodities, and the equity markets. He will play a significant role in client education and support through various communication platforms including conventional and social media
Ahmad Khatib, Chief Executive Officer, said: " Amana Capital has a huge amount to offer to Middle Eastern customers and Noor will be supporting our growth in the region. He is an excellent addition to our senior team with a strong background in fundamental and technical analysis and operates at the highest level in our industry. His appointment demonstrates our commitment to attracting the very best candidates into our organization."
Before joining Amana Capital , Noor was Chief Market Strategist at Markets.com in London, United Kingdom.
- Ends -
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More