Apr 12 2012
|more articles from|
Algeria, Tunisia boost bilateral ties
Algeria and Tunisia are working to make Maghreb integration zone "irreversible", APS quoted Maghreb and African Affairs Minister Abdelkader Messahel as saying Wednesday (April 11th) in Algiers.
Speaking at the opening of the 16th meeting of the Algerian-Tunisian Monitoring Committee, the Algerian minister said the neighbouring countries were working together to establish a "complementary zone".
"We must also strengthen the institutions of the Arab Maghreb Union (UMA)," Messahel said.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More