Jun 07 2012
|more articles from|
Algeria Energy Minister: Oil Markets Are Well-Supplied
Thursday, Jun 07, 2012
By Gurdeep Singh
KUALA LUMPUR--Global oil markets are well supplied and OPEC members will consider in the next meeting whether any action is needed to keep the market balanced, Algerian Oil Minister Youcef Yousfi said Thursday.
"There's enough oil in the market today," he said at a conference.
Write to Gurdeep Singh at email@example.com
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Oil & Gas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More