Aug 14 2011
|more articles from|
Al Rashid Trading forms JV for rail projects
Warwick Georgeson, GM of ARG, said the partnership would be mutually beneficial for both companies.
The strategic joint venture will ensure both parties capitalize on each other's strengths. ARG's decision to partner with RTCC was founded on their strong history in the Kingdom and their successful completion of several high profile projects in the region, he added.
Georgeson further said the Saudi Arabian Railway Authority is currently prequalifying consortia for several railway opportunities in the Kingdom. "This type of allegiance supports the Kingdom's drive for international partners. It allows international companies such as ARG to share our skills and to assist in the exciting development of the Kingdom. We have a strong belief in supporting local partnerships and utilizing the skills and abilities of local employees and suppliers so our philosophy fits well with this partnership," he noted.
ARG was formed in October 2010.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More