Feb 10 2013
|more articles from|
Al Meera 2012 net profit jumps 36.8% to QR105.7mn
The company's revenue reached QR1.5bn in 2012, which is 29.2% higher compared with 2011.
The board of directors at a meeting presided over by Al Meera chairman HE Abdulla bin Khalid al-Qahtani yesterday recommended distributing a cash dividend of QR8 a share, which is equivalent to 80% of the nominal share value.
The board of directors has appreciated all those who have contributed to its expansion. "We promise the shareholders with more success in line with company's expansion in the local market and outside Qatar," Al Meera said.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Real Estate
- Live free or die: New Hampshire moves to decriminalize adultery
- In weird Brazilian cave insects, male-female sex organs reversed
- Collision of two fire trucks leaves 15 hurt near Los Angeles
- Clone candidates clutter Indian election contests
- Police say Utah mom gave birth at home before killing infants
- There's More