Jul 14 2012
|more articles from|
Al Kabeer to open SR50m plant in Jeddah
"We thought of doing it in Dubai Industrial City but then we thought (we) might as well do it where the market is. We would meet seasonal demand, especially during Haj (and) throughout the year for Umrah and supply the hotels that have come up in Makkah with ready-made heat-n-serve food," said Ahmad Khan, director of the group.
"The pilgrims usually don't have a cooking facility and need ready-made food, so it is an opportunity to supply the three, four and five-star hotels in Makkah and Madinah."
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Manufacturing
- KAEC opens new gate for factories
- Saudi fertilizer industry set for era of growth and diversification, says GPCA
- Aujan Coca-Cola to boost Lebanese assets
- NAPCO to implement expansion initiative aimed at gaining wider reach in regional and international markets
- Strata and UAE-based Premier Composite Technologies sign AED16.5m agreement