Jan 15 2012
|more articles from|
Al Imdad a subsidiary of Investbank is specialized in trade financing and supply chain logistics
Amman, Jordan (January 15, 2012)- In its continuous endeavor to meet the requirements of the market and client, INVESTBANK announced the establishment of its second subsidiary Al IMDAD specialized in trade financing and supply chain logistics for traders and manufacturers.
According to Mohamad Shahin, Al IMDAD CEO, the company targets SMEs, in the trading and manufacturing sectors, through financing imported goods or raw materials and provide the logistical support necessary to complete the process of manufacturing or selling.
Mr. Shahin said:" The philosophy behind Al IMDAD is to utilize the goods as collateral for financing. Goods are financed and stored in the company's bonded warehouses or duty paid warehouses. Payments for the financed goods can be settled when withdrawing the goods from the warehouses."
Consequently, Al IMDAD joins INVESTBANK's other subsidiaries which include Mawared for Brokerage and Tamkeen Leasing.
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More