Feb 04 2013
|more articles from|
Al Hilal fund pays dividend
The fund, which was launched in March 2012, will distribute a 4.36 per cent dividend, and all registered unit holders of the fund, as of Dec. 31, 2012, will be eligible to receive this dividend, according to a press release.
Al Hilal Global Sukuk Fund's objective is to generate regular income and to achieve capital appreciation by investing in globally diversified Shariah-compliant fixed-income securities (Sukuk) issued by sovereign, quasi-sovereign, and corporate organisations.
© Times of Oman 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Islamic Finance
- Marc withdraws ratings on konKonsortium Lebuhraya Utara-Timur (KL) Sdn Bhd's RM820m senior sukuk and RM50m junior bonds following debt repayment
- Deloitte, FAA collaborate on Islamic finance training
- Pakistan sets up Islamic banking committee to expand activity
- Oil ministry can issue sukuk next year
- Iraq’s Cihan Bank to open UAE office and seeks tie-ups