Feb 04 2013
|more articles from|
Al Hilal fund pays dividend
The fund, which was launched in March 2012, will distribute a 4.36 per cent dividend, and all registered unit holders of the fund, as of Dec. 31, 2012, will be eligible to receive this dividend, according to a press release.
Al Hilal Global Sukuk Fund's objective is to generate regular income and to achieve capital appreciation by investing in globally diversified Shariah-compliant fixed-income securities (Sukuk) issued by sovereign, quasi-sovereign, and corporate organisations.
© Times of Oman 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in Islamic Finance
- Dubai Chamber report highlights growing popularity of Islamic finance over conventional sector
- DIB appointed as financial advisor for restructuring & privatization of Pakistan's PIAC
- Jadwa's Food and Beverage Opportunity Fund completes sale of Gulf Union Foods
- UAE Islamic banking assets crossed USD95bn in 2013
- Value of Saudi Arabia's Islamic banking assets reaches USD285bn