Apr 16 2012
|more articles from|
Al-Tayyar to sell 30% stake to the public
The Capital Market Authority approved the initial public offering of 24 million shares, it said in a statement on the bourse website.
The 30 percent IPO, a portion of which will be allocated to institutional investors, will be open May 14-20 once a book-building process is completed, the statement said.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- There's More