Feb 05 2013
|more articles from|
Al-Othaim Company Fetches More Than SR 67 Million in Profits In 2012
Riyadh - Abdullah Al-Othaim Markets Company fetched net profits totaling SR 67.5 million for the year 2012.
In a press statement today, the company said that dividends per share amounted to SR 3, representing 30% of the nominal value of a share.
© Saudi Press Agency 2013
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Retail
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- Powerball jackpot grows to a record $600 million
- RPT-FEATURE-Change looms for Ethiopia's ancient salt trade
- There's More