Feb 06 2014
|more articles from|
Al-Futtaim Motors named automotive sponsor of Dubai Tour
Taking place in Dubai for the first time, Dubai Tour is a professional cycling race that opens this year's UCI Asia Tour and is supported by Dubai Sports Council, RCS Sport, Expo 2020, RTA and Dubai Sports.
As part of the agreement with Al-Futtaim Motors , a total of 25 Toyota vehicles have been made available to the organisers of the race to service a wide range of transportation needs before, during and after the event.
"This sponsorship is also an opportunity for Toyota, and Al-Futtaim Motors , to build a greater bridge with individuals leading active lifestyles who are interested in recreational sports such as cycling."
Dubai Tour is taking place from 5 to 8 February 2014.
© Press Release 2014
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Dinosaur duo sported exotic spikes and horns
- WIDER IMAGE-Citizens of Sanaa yearn for end to Yemen's war
- Woman faces deportation from UAE for checking husband's phone
- Magic mushroom ingredient may ease severe depression, study suggests
- UPDATE 1-Britain's queen caught on camera calling Chinese officials "very rude"
- There's More