Feb 06 2014
|more articles from|
Al-Futtaim Motors named automotive sponsor of Dubai Tour
Taking place in Dubai for the first time, Dubai Tour is a professional cycling race that opens this year's UCI Asia Tour and is supported by Dubai Sports Council, RCS Sport, Expo 2020, RTA and Dubai Sports.
As part of the agreement with Al-Futtaim Motors , a total of 25 Toyota vehicles have been made available to the organisers of the race to service a wide range of transportation needs before, during and after the event.
"This sponsorship is also an opportunity for Toyota, and Al-Futtaim Motors , to build a greater bridge with individuals leading active lifestyles who are interested in recreational sports such as cycling."
Dubai Tour is taking place from 5 to 8 February 2014.
© Press Release 2014
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia protests over Czech "Satanic Verses" 27 years after uproar
- Flies, worms and crickets crawl onto EU policymakers' menu
- Speed dating goes 'halal' in Muslim-majority Malaysia
- Harvard spiffs up dorms with original masterpiece prints
- Now you see it, now you don't: invisibility cloak nears reality
- There's More