Aug 16 2012
|more articles from|
Ajman Ruler gives directives to pay grants for orphans in Umm Al Qaiwain
Umm Al Qaiwain, Aug 16th, 2012 (WAM) - Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ajman HH Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi has given directives to pay financial assistance for fifty orphans in the emirate of Umm Al Qaiwain.The announcement about the Ruler's benevolent gesture on the occasion of Eid Al Fitr was made by Sheikha Izza Bint Abdullah Al Nuaimi, Director General of Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi Charity Establishment during a visit she paid to the office of the committee looking after charity works in the emirate of Umm Al Qaiwain.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More