Sep 05 2012
|more articles from|
MARKET TALK: Air Arabia 3Q Earns Seen Strong on High Load Factor -Sico
Wednesday, Sep 05, 2012
1152 GMT [Zawya Dow Jones]--Investment bank Sico raises Air Arabia's target price to AED0.72 a share from AED0.68 earlier. Assigns a positive short-term rating on the stock in anticipation of a strong 3Q performance based on the airline reporting a high load factor of 85% in July and given the combination of the holiday season and Ramadan during the quarter. "In addition, any margin pressure from higher fuel costs during 3Q should get offset, to a large extent, by gains in its derivatives portfolio," says Sico. Maintains a long-term add rating on the stock that closed Wednesday +0.2% at AED0.64. (firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @ZDJnews)
Copyright (c) 2012 Dow Jones & Co.
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Travel & Tourism
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- There's More