Oct 05 2009
|more articles from|
Aden airport to present investment project in Aden conference
The airport's General Director Salem al-Tamimi made it clear to Saba that the projects to be presented by the airport aim at developing the airport and its services in the different fields.
He indicated that Aden airport witnessed a remarkable development during the past years in the various aspects and services especially in air transport field, affirming the airport's readiness to receive all the delegations participating in this conference.
The airport has become able to receive between 40-50 airplanes per day, al-Tamimi pointed out.
It is worthy to mention that City of Aden is currently preparing for holding the investment and economic conference which is organized by Aden Commercial and Industrial Chamber, Aden Free Zone ( AFZ ), the Local Authority in Aden province, and General Investment Authority (GIA) during November 11-12, 2009.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- There's More