Feb 08 2014
|more articles from|
Abu Risha: ISIS issue new currency in Anbar
Abu Risha displayed from his cell phone device a photo for the "ISIS Dinar" during the discussions of the initiative launched by some politicians to end the crisis in Anbar."
He added "The new currency carries the photo of the Usama Bin Laden and the slogan of the ISIS and signature of the ISIS Financial Minister."
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Iraq
- Three top Islamic State leaders killed in air strikes-US officials
- Iraq wins one-year reprieve on Gulf War reparations due to crisis
- U.S.-led coalition conducts 67 air strikes against Islamic State -task force
- Iraq Kurds launch Sinjar offensive after coalition air strikes
- Iraq seeks one-year deferral on Gulf War reparations
- Over 20,000 bras recalled in Japan due to injury fears
- Flying with a falcon? Lufthansa design is suitable for birds of prey
- FEATURE-Nip, tuck, click: Demand for U.S. plastic surgery rises in selfie era
- Pakistan TV mogul gets 26 years' jail for blasphemy
- Turkish president rounds on feminists, says men and women not equal
- There's More