Feb 08 2014
|more articles from|
Abu Risha: ISIS issue new currency in Anbar
Abu Risha displayed from his cell phone device a photo for the "ISIS Dinar" during the discussions of the initiative launched by some politicians to end the crisis in Anbar."
He added "The new currency carries the photo of the Usama Bin Laden and the slogan of the ISIS and signature of the ISIS Financial Minister."
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Iraq
- BRIEF-Petrofac secures further extension for Al Fao, Iraq contract
- Iraqi oil min: not possible to present 2014 budget amid changing oil prices
- Iraqi peshmerga poised to join battle against Islamic State in Syria
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- Iraqi security forces advance in new bid for Baiji refinery
- UPDATE 1-UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Google executive sets new stratosphere skydive world record
- Man, woman stoned to death for adultery in Syria-monitor
- Michael Jackson tops Forbes list of highest-earning dead celebrities
- French bank, Twitter team up for money transfers via tweets
- There's More