Feb 08 2014
|more articles from|
Abu Risha: ISIS issue new currency in Anbar
Abu Risha displayed from his cell phone device a photo for the "ISIS Dinar" during the discussions of the initiative launched by some politicians to end the crisis in Anbar."
He added "The new currency carries the photo of the Usama Bin Laden and the slogan of the ISIS and signature of the ISIS Financial Minister."
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Iraq
- Markets rebound as global bourses rally on earnings, sentiment
- E-commerce in the Middle East - Sets eyes on unprecedented growth by 2016
- Death penalty fuels violence in Iraq, says U.N. report
- Kerry lauds Iraq's appointment of defense, interior ministers
- Iraqi push to retake refinery city hit by suicide attack
- Michael Jackson tops Forbes list of highest-earning dead celebrities
- French bank, Twitter team up for money transfers via tweets
- Apps re-invent smartphone keyboards to reduce typing frustration
- UK PM Cameron to apologise to queen over 'purring' comment - Sky
- UPDATE 1-Apple iPhone rollout marred by 'bendgate,' dropped cell service
- There's More