Mar 21 2012
|more articles from|
ADX Takes Part in the UAE Global Investment Forum
Continuing its endeavor to promote the exchange as the market of choice in the region, Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange ( ADX ) took part in the UAE Global Investment Forum at Emirates Palace hotel in Abu Dhabi on March 21st.
"The forum acts as a platform for the public and private sectors alike to highlight on major investment projects in Abu Dhabi in light of the government's endeavor to attract more capital into it as a safe haven for investment." Said Mr. Rashed Al Baloushi, Chief Executive of ADX .
He concluded by saying:" We are very positive about the future and delegates have been eager to learn in detail about the investment opportunities that ADX has to offer."
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More