Apr 23 2012
|more articles from|
ADCB's pioneering MOBIbucks mobile payment service wins Best M-Payment Initiative award at The Mobile Show 2012
Mobi, a first-of-its kind payment product for making purchases using a mobile phone number, scored over 50 other entries
ADCB won the award for Mobi, a pioneering payment product for making purchases using a mobile phone number.
ADCB is the world's first bank to offer this unique mobile payment service which provide customers with a patented cashless, card-less, paperless and phone-less payment solution that targets everyday purchases made by consumers. The credit of winning this award goes to the bank's IT team that worked closely with MOBIbucks to implement this service.
Mobi has been providing convenience and flexibility to ADCB customers. The panel of judges recognized that the new mobile based service was by far the most superior.
The Mobies awards are designed to reward those companies that demonstrate an unparalleled ability to succeed and have continually set standards of excellence in the mobile communications industry.
© Press Release 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- NASA wants backyard astronomers to help track asteroids
- CORRECTED-Kimberly-Clark moves to ease Venezuelan toilet paper shortage
- CORRECTED-U.S. patent case climaxes with win for Canadian vibrator maker
- UPDATE 1-"Drunk" claims upset Ukraine parliament budget hearing
- There's More