Feb 01 2012
|more articles from|
63 firms vow to train, hire Saudis
The meeting, which was hosted by the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, was officially opened by the Executive Director of the Saudization Sector Abed Abdullah Aqad.
The purpose of the event was to educate businessmen on the importance of providing training programs to Saudis and hiring them after their completion.
Aqad praised the achievements of young Saudis and their ability to perform tasks they are entrusted with. He also talked about the financial support provided by the HRDF to train Saudis and reduce unemployment.
"The Saudization Sector holds forums, workshops and courses to identify the needs of business sectors in terms of manpower and labor. It has also implemented a national project in cooperation with JCCI, Ministry of Labor, TVTC and private-sector establishments to train and hire Saudis," Aqad said.
The Saudization Sector has been very successful in providing a large number of job opportunities to job seekers in various sectors throughout the Kingdom, he added.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Ukraine's finance ministry denies "drunk" claims against minister
- UPDATE 1-Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Boston poised to begin condom giveaway in high schools
- Beetles, housefly larvae open new frontier in animal feed sector
- N.Korean leader Kim used luxury yacht to tour coast -website
- There's More