Feb 10 2011
|more articles from|
500 Saudis get jobs in Tabuk, Saudization infractions still common
"Field tours conducted by the committee are continuing both in the morning and evening and cover a variety of business activities," Al-Otaibi said, warning of continued breaches of Saudization law. "Over 170 field tours have been made through 14 tours a month during which 900 violations were registered."
Al-Otaibi said that 122 violations of the Saudization ruling were found at fruit and vegetable markets, with 132 found at the International Market and 79 at cattle markets. Food storage warehouses recorded 52 violations, and electrical appliance stores 46. Other violations were noted at mobile telephones shops, car showrooms, animal fodder market, real estate offices, medical clinics, and paint companies.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- There's More