Nov 04 2013
|more articles from|
4-day National Day public sector holiday in UAE?
Government offices to close from November 29 to December 2
The UAE will mark National Day on December 2nd.
The four-day holiday is likely to be from Friday November 29 to Monday December 2. Work will resume on Tuesday December 3.
The government declared Islamic New Year - which will fall tomorrow (Tuesday) - holiday for the private sector on Saturday, November 2nd. While the public sector was given New Hijri Year holiday on Sunday, November 3rd.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in UAE
- Former British regulator Sants to advise Abu Dhabi financial zone
- Drake & Scull wins AED82.5m health-care project in Abu Dhabi
- Elders Council may be set up to reduce divorce rates in UAE
- UAE's Abraaj sells 21% stake in Integrated Diagnostics Holdings
- Dubai's Nakheel to continue USD550m project in Vietnam - Dau Tu