Nov 04 2013
|more articles from|
4-day National Day public sector holiday in UAE?
Government offices to close from November 29 to December 2
The UAE will mark National Day on December 2nd.
The four-day holiday is likely to be from Friday November 29 to Monday December 2. Work will resume on Tuesday December 3.
The government declared Islamic New Year - which will fall tomorrow (Tuesday) - holiday for the private sector on Saturday, November 2nd. While the public sector was given New Hijri Year holiday on Sunday, November 3rd.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
More in UAE
- More Etihad Airways flights on sale
- 10th World Islamic Economic Forum introduces new features to celebrate Dubai as land of creativity and innovation
- Investors fume and sweat in developer’s absence
- Saudi princes visit Qatar as Gulf states try to end rift
- Al Madina, MB Holding to buy 60.5% stake in UAE takaful firm