Apr 19 2012
|more articles from|
4 conditions laid out for job transfer
The Ministry of Labor has set four conditions for foreign workers to transfer their iqamas from red or yellow companies to green companies, taking advantage of the Nitaqat Saudization program.
Only those workers who have been in the Kingdom for over six years can avail of this, a ministry source told Arab News. It is also required that the worker must complete at least two years of service in the company that he wishes to leave.
The source said that having met these requirements, the worker should produce a request from the new company seeking his service to the labor office to finalize transfer procedures.
© Arab News 2012
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
More in Legal
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- What's in a name? U.S. starts using Myanmar as well as Burma
- Marijuana waste helps turn pot-eating pigs into tasty pork roast
- Man climbs onto dome of St Peter's to protest Italian politics
- Prague metro plans to launch love train for singles
- There's More