Mar 01 2012
|more articles from|
13 mega recruitment firms permitted to start operations
A spokesman for one of the recruitment companies revealed that its operations would begin sometime in June.
"Thirteen private recruitment companies have already been incorporated into the company whose capital is SR150 million," he said.
A founding committee will draw up a company strategy next week and discuss a guideline defining the company's activity. The company will then begin recruiting domestic helpers and fix the recruitment fees for each country from which workers will be recruited.
"We will provide post recruitment services such as hiring housemaids after the ministry rules on the hiring of house helpers," the spokesman said.
The company will recruit for all professions permitted by the ministry and it has promised to help customers if they have any trouble with their employees.
© Copyright Zawya. All Rights Reserved.
People Who Read This Also Read
- UPDATE 1-Korean women scrap meeting Japanese mayor over brothel remarks
- REFILE-Elderly Korean women cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Korean "grannies" cancel meet with Osaka mayor over war brothel remarks
- Solar plane completes second leg of cross-country flight in Texas
- College student snares record long Burmese python near Miami
- There's More