Last Updated On: 06 November 2012
|Ownership Type||Publicly Listed|
|Stock Market Listing||
|Foreign Stock Market Listing||
Zawya Industry Classifications (ZIC)
|Sector (Definitions)||Industry (Collapse All)|
Maroc Télécom Building|
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 35,580 company profiles with 413,380+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 8,840 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Industry Benchmark
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Lists industry-specific indicators used for benchmarking companies
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
- Direct Competitors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes information on who are the major direct competitors.
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.
Company information provided by © 2013 Zawya.
Zawya's analysts update company information from primary sources (company annual reports, press releases, company websites, corporate briefings, official statements/interviews) and reliable secondary sources (stock markets, reliable third party publications).
Our researchers then validate this information and source further information by contacting the companies directly.