News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- KidZania®and GB Ghabbour Auto - Hyundai Partnership aims at introducing a new generation of safe & responsible car drivers 08 September 2012 - Press Release
- Top picks? 26 February 2011 - Al Ahram Weekly
- Egypt draws up incentives to boost local auto production 25 January 2011 - Daily News Egypt
- Trailer replacement program a boost for automakers 18 January 2011 - Daily News Egypt
- Asian automakers accelerate competition in Egypt 14 December 2010 - Daily News Egypt
- GB Auto passenger car sales up 17 pct 14 September 2010 - Daily News Egypt
- Beltone says positive outlook on GB Auto despite downgrade 07 September 2010 - Daily News Egypt
- The Great Roller Coaster Ride 10 July 2010 - Business Today Egypt
- Automech 2010: New models, designs and technology 06 June 2010 - Daily News Egypt
- Egypt: Reducing Automobile Tariffs 16 April 2010 - Oxford Business Group
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,360 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.