News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Dubai's Union Ppties Posts 1Q Pft on Valuation Gains as Sales Fall 16 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Dubai's Union Ppties Posts 1Q Pft on Valuation Gains as Sales Fall 15 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- UAE Yields An Average Total Shareholder Return of 24% in 2012, Exceeding Global Average of 18%, Says The Boston Consulting Group 17 April 2013 - Press Release
- Ahli United posts 11.8% profit rise 20 February 2013 - Gulf Times
- Dubai's Union Ppties Swings to FY2012 Profit, But Revenues Drop 20 February 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Dubai's Union Ppties Swings to FY2012 Profit, But Revenues Drop 19 February 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Emirates NBD Announces 2012 Results 31 January 2013 - Press Release
- Union Ppties Posts 3Q Net Pft of AED50 Mln as Mkt Sentiment Improves 01 November 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Union Ppties Posts 3Q Net Pft of AED50 Mln as Mkt Sentiment Improves 31 October 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- EMICOOL closes 10 years refinancing of a syndicated and bilateral loans of AED 793 Million 21 October 2012 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,360 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives