News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- MMG appoints GIB Capital as financial adviser 21 May 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- GIB Capital to advise MMG on financial restructuring 21 May 2013 - Arab News
- Cash flow of MMG increases by SR184.9 million in first quarter 30 April 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- MMG announces board member resignation and the appointment of new board members from Shareholders 28 April 2013 - Tadawul
- MMG Announces Resignation of Board Member 21 November 2012 - Tadawul
- Mohammad Al-Mojil Group Company "MMG" announces its interim consolidated financial results for the period ended September 30, 2012 (nine months) 03 November 2012 - Tadawul
- Top Arab banks 21 October 2012 - alifarabia.com
- MMG announces changes in its board and date for financial result announcement 04 August 2012 - Tadawul
- Saudi's MMG Gets $120 Million in Loans to Help during Restructuring 02 July 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- MMG signs SR 450 million loan deal with local banks 02 July 2012 - Arab News
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,730 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.