News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Abu Dhabi's Waha Capital 1Q Net Pft Up as Investments Rose 13 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Waha Capital reports AED 85.3 million net profit for first quarter 2013 12 May 2013 - Press Release
- Abu Dhabi's Waha Capital 1Q Net Pft Up as Investments Rose 12 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Waha Capital profit surges 12 May 2013 - Emirates 24|7
- Waha Capital AGM approves 6% cash dividend 07 April 2013 - Press Release
- Waha Capital board recommends 6% dividend 12 March 2013 - Gulf News
- Waha Capital Board recommends 6% dividend to shareholders 12 March 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- Waha Capital Consolidates Offshore Interests under Stanford Marine Group 24 February 2013 - Press Release
- Waha Capital consolidates offshore interests under Stanford Marine Group 24 February 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- Waha Capital reports AED 214.44 million net profit for full-year 2012 03 February 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,170 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.