News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- SABIC contributes to national development by sponsoring Industrial Innovation Award 18 May 2013 - Press Release
- Sabic board visits CRI at KAUST and KAEC 16 May 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- SABIC keen on joint efforts to promote innovation 16 May 2013 - Arab News
- SABIC board visits CRI at KAUST and King Abdullah Economic City, reflecting strong support to Saudi Arabia's economic growth 15 May 2013 - Press Release
- SABIC highlights commitment to social responsibility push 05 May 2013 - Arab News
- SABIC awarded for extraordinary achievement in building global business 02 May 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- SABIC wins global praise for reshaping chemical industry 02 May 2013 - Arab News
- SABIC supports innovation, invests in young KAUST scientists with five assistant professorship awards 25 April 2013 - Press Release
- SABIC's CSR underscores role of education in growth 22 April 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- Eco safety, security SABIC's top priority 21 April 2013 - Arab News
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,170 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Business Overviews
- Industry Benchmark
- Major Shareholders
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
In-depth write-ups to provide a better understanding of the major companies in the region.
Lists industry-specific indicators used for benchmarking companies
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.