News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Bahrain Cinema Company Records Highest Third Quarter Earnings for 2010 28 October 2010 - Press Release
- Gulf bourses regain lost ground on Q3 earnings 20 October 2008 - Bahrain Tribune
- Bahrain City Centre opens for business 10 September 2008 - Press Release
- LMRA, Voice 104.2 FM sign cooperation deal 21 May 2008 - Bahrain Tribune
- Al Futtaim to open Bahrain complex in September 02 April 2008 - Gulf News
- New revolution in cineplex concept 04 March 2008 - Bahrain Tribune
- Bahrain City Centre to house mega Cineplex 23 September 2007 - Bahrain Tribune
- Bahrain City Centre to become the Cinema centre of the region 19 September 2007 - Press Release
- Bahrain Cinema Company Announces Half Yearly Profits for the Term Ending June 2007 29 July 2007 - Press Release
- Bahrain Cinema Company posts record profit 29 July 2007 - Bahrain Tribune
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,360 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives