News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- HP Helps Arab National Bank Operate 365x24x7 24 April 2013 - Press Release
- ANB names second grand winner of 'Al Arabi Millionaire' campaign 10 April 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- NSGB first-quarter net profit jumps 32% to $67.6mn 10 April 2013 - Gulf Times
- Saudi's Arab National Bank 1Q Net Pft +3.5% on Yr; Loan Portfolio Grows 10 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Arab National Bank's Q1 earnings jump to $ 181 m 10 April 2013 - Arab News
- Saudi's Arab National Bank 1Q net profit +3.5% on year 09 April 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Arab National Bank announces its interim condensed financial results for the year ended 31/03/2013 (Three months) 09 April 2013 - Tadawul
- ANB launches attractive loyalty program 25 February 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- ANB net profit rises to $632.3 million in 2012 15 January 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- Saudi's Arab National Bank 4Q Net Pft +16% as Operating Expenses Drop 15 January 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,160 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives