News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Tawuniya and Aetna form strategic alliance 14 May 2013 - Press Release
- Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) announces the addition of the bonus shares and adjustment of the share price of The Company for Cooperative Insurance 23 April 2013 - Tadawul
- The Capital Market Authority approves the capital increase request for The Company for Cooperative Insurance through issuance of bonus shares 17 March 2013 - Tadawul
- The Company For Cooperative Insurance announces the interim financial results for the period ending 30/09/2012 (nine months) 21 October 2012 - Tadawul
- The company for cooperative insurance announces financial results for the period ending 30/06/2012 (six months) 21 July 2012 - Tadawul
- The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) announces the results of the ordinary general assembly 13 March 2012 - Tadawul
- The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) invites Shareholders to attend Ordinary General Assembly Continued 13 February 2012 - Tadawul
- The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) invites Shareholders to attend Ordinary General Assembly 13 February 2012 - Tadawul
- The Company for Cooperative Insurance Announces its Annual Financial Results for the year ended 31/12/2011 06 February 2012 - Tadawul
- Board of Directors of the Company for Cooperative Insurance proposed dividend for the fiscal year 2011 06 February 2012 - Tadawul
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,190 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.