News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Dubai Refreshments Company celebrates 1 Billion Sales in the UAE 31 January 2013 - Press Release
- Dubai Refreshments Company celebrates 1 Billion Sales in the UAE 28 January 2013 - Press Release
- Dubai Refreshment expansion bid picks up pace with software innovation 18 October 2012 - Press Release
- Dubai Refreshments swoops up two Mohammed Bin Rashid Business Awards in the Industry Division and for most outstanding performance across all business categoriesfor 2012 26 April 2012 - Press Release
- Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Business Award honours excellence in institutional performance 25 April 2012 - Press Release
- Dubai Refreshments Company kicks-off construction on AED 500 M state of the art plant. 22 April 2012 - Press Release
- Safety first: Dubai Refreshments Company collaborates with Dubai Civil Defense to raise fire awareness 19 February 2012 - Press Release
- Dubai Refreshments finds high sugar prices bittersweet 06 February 2012 - Gulf News
- Dubai Refreshments company announces its unaudited results for 2011 16 January 2012 - Press Release
- Dubai Refreshments launches special edition Pepsi Cans for the 40th National Day celebrations 2011 25 November 2011 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,180 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives