News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Alwaleed, Baird discuss investment 23 May 2013 - Arab News
- Prince Alwaleed Receives Vice Chairman of Chamber of Commerce of Northern Cyprus 12 May 2013 - Press Release
- Prince Alwaleed Among Foreign Policy Power Map 2013 05 May 2013 - Press Release
- Saudi Kingdom Hldg's UK Unit Refinances Debt With 5-Yr Loan of GBP200M 05 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Saudi Kingdom Hldg's UK Unit Refinances Debt With 5-Yr Loan of GBP200M 04 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) announces that has signed a re-financing agreement for the Savoy Hotel in London. 04 May 2013 - Tadawul
- Kingdom Holding announces complete refinancing of Savoy 01 May 2013 - The Saudi Gazette
- Kingdom Holding Completes Refinancing of Savoy 30 April 2013 - Press Release
- Prince Alwaleed Receives Letter From Turkish President Abdullah Gul 29 April 2013 - Press Release
- Kingdom Holding Reports SR110.1 Million in Net Income for First Quarter of 2013 22 April 2013 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,340 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.