News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- eXtra's net profit rises 7.5% in third quarter 10 October 2012 - The Saudi Gazette
- Al Meera Holding to launch 'Extra' consumer electronics retail stores in Qatar 24 March 2012 - Press Release
- eXtra AGM approves 25% cash dividend 21 March 2012 - Arab News
- United Electronics Company (eXtra) announces its interim financial results for the period ending 31st December 2011 (Twelve Months) 17 January 2012 - Press Release
- eXtra named Kingdom's number one PlayStation retailer 13 January 2012 - Press Release
- Saudi Arabia: Extra launches company online shopping portal 20 July 2011 - The Saudi Gazette
- eXtra Launches First Saudi Online Retail Website 19 July 2011 - Press Release
- First Saudi e-Commerce Big Box Retailer 19 July 2011 - Press Release
- Sixth eXtra store to open in Riyadh 06 December 2010 - The Saudi Gazette
- HI-Tech Fever Hits Saudi Cities in November 07 November 2010 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,730 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.