News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Al Meera sets its sights on strong growth this year 27 March 2014 - Gulf Times
- Al Meera Consumer Goods Company (QSC) Holds its Annual General Assembly Meeting 26 March 2014 - Press Release
- Al Meera's 2013 revenue hits QAR1.95bn 19 February 2014 - The Peninsula
- News release about the annual financial statements of Al Meera Company for 2013 18 February 2014 - Press Release
- Al Meera, to build two, more branches 14 January 2014 - Gulf Times
- Al Meera opens Al Qutaifiya new 24/7 branch 04 December 2013 - Press Release
- Al Meera opens first rehabilitated branch in Muscat 17 November 2013 - Press Release
- Al Meera, Qatar Insurance enter 20-stock index 18 September 2013 - The Peninsula
- Al Meera H1 profit jumps 23% to QR57.56mn 07 August 2013 - Gulf Times
- Al Meera to enter furniture, books sector 07 May 2013 - The Peninsula
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 40,810 company profiles with 439,050+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 9,670 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives