News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Saudi City Cement Co 4Q Net Pft Drops 35% on Yr 15 January 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Saudi City Cement Co 4Q Net Pft Drops 35% on Yr 14 January 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) Announces that City Cement Co. has been included to Tadawul Indices 29 December 2012 - Tadawul
- City Cement Company announces its interim financial results for the third quarter of the year 2012 for the period ended 30/09/2012 (nine months) 13 October 2012 - Tadawul
- Saudi City Cement to Start Trading Oct 14 08 October 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Announcement from the Capital Market Authority regarding the listing of City Cement Co. 08 October 2012 - Tadawul
- Tadawul announces the addition of the IPO shares of City Cement Co. 03 October 2012 - Tadawul
- The Capital Market Authority Announces the Initial Public Offering of City Cement Company 07 August 2012 - Tadawul
- Cement sales hit new record: Report 19 April 2012 - Arab News
- Saudi-based Riyad Capital working on 3 IPOs and a sukuk 10 April 2012 - Zawya
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,270 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.