News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Ajman Bank's Q1 net profit up by 171% 09 May 2013 - Press Release
- 4 UAE banks hiring... offering salaries up to Dh38,000 09 May 2013 - Emirates 24|7
- UAE Yields An Average Total Shareholder Return of 24% in 2012, Exceeding Global Average of 18%, Says The Boston Consulting Group 17 April 2013 - Press Release
- UAE yields an average total shareholder return of 24% in 2012, exceeding global average of 18%: Boston Consulting Group 17 April 2013 - Emirates 24|7
- Ajman Bank's AGM Posts Record Growth of 382% in 2012 Net Profit 21 March 2013 - Press Release
- Ajman Bank hiring staff today and tomorrow 11 March 2013 - Emirates 24|7
- Ajman Bank Awarded for UAE Nationals in Higher Management Positions at the National Career Exhibition 20 February 2013 - Press Release
- Ajman Bank Posts Record Growth of 382% in 2012 Net Profit 15 February 2013 - Press Release
- DFM, ADX indices move in opposite directions 26 December 2012 - Gulf News
- Visionaries Discuss the Digital Services Future at TM Forum's Middle East Summit 18 December 2012 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,270 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.