News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Emirates NBD consolidates presence on social media with launch of LinkedIn page 06 March 2014 - Press Release
- Ganks, telcos and cement are the best sectors in gcc equities 05 March 2014 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD Bank PJSC annouces 7th Annual General Meeting resolutions 05 March 2014 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD holds its seventh Annual General Meeting 04 March 2014 - Press Release
- Jean Paul Pigat, Economist at Emirates NBD, locks at U.S. economic data and a drop in the value of the Chinese yuan. 02 March 2014 - Dubai Eye
- Richard Lee, Senior Equity Analyst at Emirates NBD Asset Management Ltd., discusses the local stock market and banks result. 26 February 2014 - Dubai Eye
- Emirates NBD recognised in Power 100 Social Media Rankings compiled by The Financial Brand 24 February 2014 - Press Release
- Strong economy to support Emirates NBD’s profit and asset growth 23 February 2014 - Gulf News
- Emirates NBD announces a senior executive appointment 14 February 2014 - Gulf News
- The UAE market is an oasis in the global storm 12 February 2014 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 39,050 company profiles with 431,940+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 9,410 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives