News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Souqalmal.com releases list of top-five most-viewed financial products 12 June 2013 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD wins 'Best Corporate Card' award for second consecutive year 11 June 2013 - Press Release
- Unilever Chairman gives keynote address at "Emirates NBD Global Business Series" 10 June 2013 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD concludes the acquisition of BNP Paribas shares 10 June 2013 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD named "Best Bank in the UAE" by Euromoney 09 June 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- Emirates NBD named "Best Bank in the UAE" by Euromoney 09 June 2013 - Press Release
- Tim Fox, Chief Economist and Head of Research at Emirates NBD, looks at the impact of better than expected jobs data. 09 June 2013 - Dubai Eye
- Gold price fails to hold USD1,400 - it isn't looking good for the bulls 09 June 2013 - Emirates 24|7
- Dubai Chamber launches the Sustainability Network Task Groups for 2013 05 June 2013 - Press Release
- Performance of local equity markets | David Verghese, Fund Manager at Emirates NBD Asset Management, looks at the performance of local equity markets. 05 June 2013 - Dubai Eye
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,700 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives