News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- You can still make money on the GCC stocks markets: analyst 17 April 2014 - Emirates 24|7
- Yong Wei Lee, Head of MENA Equities at Emirates NBD, discusses profit taking in Dubai and Saudi Arabia after a strong rally. 16 April 2014 - Dubai Eye
- Bank jobs in UAE: Emirates NBD, ADCB, Mashreq are hiring 11 April 2014 - Emirates 24|7
- Emirates NBD partnered with Zomato under 'Bon Appétit' programme 10 April 2014 - Press Release
- GCC corporate earnings soar by 12.4% to USD61.8bn 10 April 2014 - The Saudi Gazette
- Emirates NBD inaugurates Head Office and launches its brand in Egypt 09 April 2014 - Press Release
- Dubai-listed firms top in GCC 09 April 2014 - Emirates 24|7
- Emirates NBD partners with GCC Board Directors Institute to conduct Foundations of Directorship workshop 08 April 2014 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD organises free medical camps 06 April 2014 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD wins Best Sports Marketing Campaign at Sports Industry Awards 02 April 2014 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 40,810 company profiles with 439,050+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 9,660 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives