News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Tim Fox, Chief Economist and Head of Research at Emirates NBD, looks at increased optimism coming out of the UK and asks if it is justified. 19 May 2013 - Dubai Eye
- Dubai's Emirates NBD Mandates Banks for Potential Tier 1 Bond Issue 19 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Dubai's Emirates NBD Mandates Banks for Potential Tier 1 Bond Issue 18 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Dubai's Emirates NBD mandates banks for potential tier 1 bond issue 16 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Emirates NBD and Gemalto celebrate the success of Go4it 15 May 2013 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD launches new business privileges program for UAE-based SMEs 13 May 2013 - Press Release
- Al Nabooda Automobiles CEO Shares Candid Business Insights at Emirates NBD Global Business Series 12 May 2013 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD Signs Agreement to Open Accounts for Owners Associations in the DIFC 12 May 2013 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD extends banking services with opening of Emirates Towers branch 08 May 2013 - Press Release
- Emirates NBD introduces Western Union Money Transfers Services on ATMs 01 May 2013 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,180 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives