News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Al Rayan Investment Delivered Key Speech at Inaugural Clean Technology Assembly 03 August 2009 - Press Release
- Appointing new Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for Al Rayan Investment Company 20 July 2009 - Press Release
- Masraf Al Rayan partners with Gulf Bridge International to launch a US$ 445 million maritime communications project 27 April 2009 - Press Release
- Qatar: $445m sub-sea cable to bridge continents 26 April 2009 - The Peninsula
- Reducing Energy demands by 85% 13 April 2009 - Press Release
- Firm's plan for water heats up 11 February 2009 - The National
- Al Rayan net profit more than doubles 03 February 2009 - Gulf News
- Al Rayan Investment increases its capital to AED 452m and doubles its profit to AED 183m in 2008 02 February 2009 - Press Release
- Al Rayan to use sukuks to finance projects 18 June 2008 - Emirates 24|7
- Al Rayan Investments Showcases Innovative Projects at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2008 11 May 2008 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,340 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives