News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Emergency Services Institute of SKMC Treats 1 Million Patients Since Opening 02 June 2010 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- Dubai Financial Market achieves 100% compliance in Q1-2009 results disclosure of local companies 17 May 2009 - Press Release
- Real estate investment industry takes stock 31 March 2009 - Press Release
- Kuwaiti index gains 0.5 percent as mid-level scrips edge higher 11 March 2009 - Arab Times
- Is the party over for Kuwaiti speculators? 26 February 2009 - MONEYworks
- KSE ends 0.2 pct higher, gaining 11 pts paced by Kuwait Cement Co 18 February 2009 - Arab Times
- Islamic, sharia firms make up 57% of KSE market cap 01 February 2009 - Kuwait Times
- Kuwaiti bourse climbs 61 pts as frontline stocks gain momentum 26 January 2009 - Arab Times
- KSE plunges 92.7 points, showing little reaction to interest rate cut 17 December 2008 - Arab Times
- Overhaul of monetary policy lifts Kuwaiti benchmark 2.7 percent 19 November 2008 - Arab Times
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 39,050 company profiles with 431,940+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 9,410 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives