News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Wafa Insurance Company announces for receiving letter from Council of Cooperative Health Insurance regarding renewal the company eligibility with Council of Cooperative Health Insurance 11 July 2012 - Tadawul
- WAFA Insurance Company announces receipt of SAMA temporary approval to sell its( Comprehensive Motor Insurance Private /Commercial) and (Motor Third Party Liability) 03 July 2012 - Tadawul
- Wafa Insurance Company announced the signing of an agreement with Shariyah Review Bureau 04 June 2012 - Tadawul
- Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance announces the adoption of its Brand name as WAFA Insurance 15 May 2012 - Tadawul
- Saudi Indian Company For Cooperative Insurance announces adding of a new item on the agenda of the annual ordinary general assembly 04 April 2012 - Tadawul
- Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance announces the resignation of Board Member and appointment of new Board member in his place 01 April 2012 - Tadawul
- Corrective announcement of Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance for quorum for convening the Extraordinary General Assembly 14 March 2012 - Tadawul
- Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance invites its shareholders to attend the Annual ordinary general Assembly 10 March 2012 - Tadawul
- Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance announces receipt of approval from the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency to amend the name of the company 13 February 2012 - Tadawul
- Saudi Indian Company for Cooperative Insurance announces the resignation of Managing Director and appointing new acting CEO 24 August 2011 - Tadawul
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,190 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.