News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- UAE's Taqa Appoints Managing Directors for Iraq, Britain 09 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- TAQA appoints Pete Jones as Managing Director UK; Leo Koot Managing Director Iraq 09 May 2013 - Press Release
- MIDEAST MORNING BRIEFING: Gulf stocks seen rangebound; rally merits mulled 09 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- North Sea Platform Repairs to Weigh on Abu Dhabi's Taqa In 2Q - CEO 09 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Taqa Q1 net profit falls 80 per cent 08 May 2013 - Gulf News
- TAQA reports AED 5.4 bn revenues in Q1 2013 08 May 2013 - WAM (Emirates News Agency)
- North sea platform repairs to weigh on Abu Dhabi's Taqa in 2Q - CEO 08 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- Abu Dhabi's Taqa 1Q net profit slumps 80% on lower revs, operational issues 08 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- TAQA Says North Sea Platform Repairs May Close Brent Pipeline 06 May 2013 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- TAQA, Center for Waste Management Abu Dhabi to develop Dalma Island waste-to-energy demonstration facility 01 April 2013 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,300 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.