News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Food companies receive feed subsidy 11 January 2013 - Muscat Daily
- A'Saffa Foods' net profit up 20% on improved sales 30 July 2012 - Muscat Daily
- A'Saffa Foods continues ongoing community support strategy with sponsorship of the "Alam and Amal" open day in Muscat 16 May 2012 - Press Release
- A'Saffa Foods reports 23 per cent jump in net profit, sales increase 14per cent 10 April 2012 - Times of Oman
- A'Saffa Foods posts 22.8pc rise in profit on sales surge 10 April 2012 - Oman Daily Observer
- A'Saffa foods announces net profit increase of 22.8 per cent in 2011 with sales rising 14.07 per cent 09 April 2012 - Press Release
- A'Saffa Foods net profit advances 23% in 2011 09 April 2012 - Muscat Daily
- A'Saffa Foods to open meat processing unit later this year 26 March 2012 - Times of Oman
- A'Saffa Foods - A Home Grown Food Manufacturing Success Story 25 March 2012 - Press Release
- A'Saffa sales grow 11% on marketing strategy 29 August 2011 - Times of Oman
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,270 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives