News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- Seef Properties Donates B.D 5,000 to the Royal Charity Organization 09 June 2013 - Press Release
- Strong Performance from Hospitality and Leisure sectors help Seef Properties to announce a BD 2.85 million in Operating Profit for first Quarter 2013 04 May 2013 - Press Release
- Seef Properties Elects Essa Najibi as Chairman of the Board of Directors 20 April 2013 - Press Release
- Seef Properties Supports Bahrain Deaf Society 21 January 2013 - Press Release
- Seef Properties records a net profit of BD 5.96 million up to September 30th of 2012 with a significant 56% increase 13 November 2012 - Press Release
- Seef Properties helps 3-year old to regain her eyesight 22 September 2012 - 24X7 News
- Seef Properties reports a 42.5% increase in net profits in Q2 14 August 2012 - 24X7 News
- Seef Properties Reports a 42.5% Increase in Net Profits for 2ndQuarter of 2012 13 August 2012 - Press Release
- Seef Properties : Progressive Start to 2012 14 May 2012 - Press Release
- Seef Properties net profit up 20% to BD1.66m 13 May 2012 - 24X7 News
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,700 company profiles with 293,060+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 310 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,810 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.