News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- AMAN Insurance named Silver Partner for 8th World Takaful Conference 15 April 2013 - Press Release
- The Insurance Industry in the United Arab Emirates, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016 04 January 2013 - Press Release
- Islamic insurer to sponsor Holy Quran Award 17 July 2012 - Gulf News
- Takaful in the UAE 31 May 2012 - Business Islamica
- AMAN Insurance calls on UAE residents to strengthen home protection efforts with strategic fire insurance policies 06 May 2012 - Press Release
- AMAN Insurance to showcase latest range of travel insurance products at Arabian Travel Market 2012 26 April 2012 - Press Release
- Increased awareness on benefits and advantages of using Takaful products and services has led to industry segment's key growth - says AMAN's CEO 17 April 2012 - Press Release
- Maintaining Growth with Profitability Remains Key Challenge for Global Takaful Industry 16 April 2012 - Press Release
- AMAN Insurance to participate at 7th edition of World Takaful Conference as Platinum Sponsor 12 April 2012 - Press Release
- AMAN Insurance holds Annual General Meeting and elects new Board of Directors 22 March 2012 - Press Release
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,360 company profiles with 290,980+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,710 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.