News Subscribe to RSS
Showing news by
- ACWA Power Barka wins 'Middle East Power Deal' award 09 April 2013 - Oman Daily Observer
- Ceremony held for ACWA Power's water expansion project in Barka 19 November 2012 - Oman Daily Observer
- Barka, Ghubra projects to meet water demand 18 November 2012 - Times of Oman
- ACWA Power's water expansion work to start today 14 November 2012 - Times of Oman
- Barka water expansion project groundbreaking ceremony today 14 November 2012 - Oman Daily Observer
- Oman ACWA Power Refinances $190.4M Debt; Gets Loan for Expansion Proj 12 November 2012 - Zawya Dow Jones News
- ACWA Power Barka refinances $190m debt 12 November 2012 - Times of Oman
- ACWA Power Barka completes refinancing and funding for its expansion project 12 November 2012 - Oman Daily Observer
- ACWA Power Barka profit up 03 November 2012 - Times of Oman
- MSM reacts on profit-booking 11 October 2012 - Times of Oman
Begin your journey with a Zawya membership.
- Over 23,170 company profiles with 290,300+ officers
- Comprehensive equity capital market data
- Zawya Dow Jones live news and over 300 aggregated news sources
- Company, Sector, Market, and Macro Research
- Investment intelligence including Funds, Sukuk, Private Equity, M&A, IPO and Bonds
- Over 5,690 in-depth Project Reports and Monitoring
- Up-to-date construction and non-construction tender issues
- Community tools Zawya Network, Events, Blogs and more
- Intuitive tools to customize your experience with support & training
- Full fledged access to Analytical tools such as Companies Monitor
For US$ 29 only , the following premium intelligence is available on this company:
- Date of Establishment
- Industry Benchmark
- Major Shareholders
- Subsidiaries, Investments, and Related Entities
Date when company was registered as a legal entity.
Includes Principal Activities, No of Employees, Total Production Capacity and Brands.
Lists industry-specific indicators used for benchmarking companies
Includes the company's subsidiaries, direct investments, funds, developments and projects that the company owns or co-owns wherever available. Also includes other related entities such as sister companies, companies under management, etc wherever applicable.
- Summary of Financial Results
- Executives and Board of Directors
- Direct Competitors
Includes the following summary of financial results: Shares outstanding, Total assets, Net profit, Total revenues, Shareholders' Equity, Paid-up capital and Market capitalization.
Includes Banks, Law Firms, External Auditors.
Lists Board Members and Top Executives
Includes information on who are the major direct competitors.
Includes Information on IPO, Sukuk, and/or other financing activities.