The Zawya Desktop Alert brings you up to the minute news and updates directly to your desktop. Completely customizable, this FREE
tool allows you to choose the information you want to see.
- The latest News: Choose to receive the latest news from 19 countries in the MENA region, any of the region's 13 stock markets, 16 sectors
- Company information: The most recent news, research, profile updates, disclosures and financials of up to 50 companies of your choice
- Projects: Follow the announcements and updates of major projects in the GCC
- Finance Specific topics: Get the latest news and updates on IPOs, Sukuk, Mutual Funds & Private Equity
- RSS feeds: Add RSS feeds from the external website you want to follow
Other registration benefits
- Daily Bulletins - Top stories picked from Zawya's 200+ sources delivered in your inbox daily. Pick from sector and country bulletins, or subscribe to the top stories of the day.
- Weekly Newsletter - Get the most important stories of the week from across the region.
- Monthly Insights - Analysis of some of the key industries such as IPOs, PE, Funds, Sukuk and Projects, written by top industry professionals every month.
- My Companies - Track companies of your choice and have news emailed to you.
- My Sectors - Monitor the latest news from your favourite sectors.
- Portfolio Manager - Track the performance of your Middle East stocks, automatically adjusted for corporate actions and multi-currency viewing.
- Community Blogs - Create your blog page to express personal views and opinions on your choice of business topics.
Zawya Islamic Gateway
The Pulse of the Islamic Financial Markets
If you are interested in Islamic Finance and Investments, register your details here to benefit from immediate access to:
- Islamic Finance Gateway Community Portal: Network and interact with largest community of Islamic finance investors, practitioners and scholars.
- IFG Daily and Weekly Briefings: contain essential daily news and market movement coverage of all relevant Islamic asset classes.
- Country and Asset Class Studies and Reports: substantive due diligence on the opportunities for Islamic financial services.
- Community Events and Focus Sessions: face-to-face at roundtable sessions and conferences, focus sessions Newsletters, Quarterly Bulletins, White Papers and more.